Tell Me Your Story: Day 2

Today I had some meetings cancel.  You might think that was annoying.  It was fun.  Because of that, I got back to the porch earlier than I planned and as Scott Zivoder was playing with Legos...  Excuse me.... building mechanical masterpieces with wit and human ingenuity, a cool girl name Faith got to the porch early for Convergance.  I hadn't gotten a chance to say more than "hi" in passing at worship on Sunday evenings, and I was curious how she had found out about the porch.

Her story?  She was at a Secular Student Alliance meeting and someone made an announcement about the Convergance (https://www.facebook.com/groups/144260655646488/?fref=ts) and she went.  She wasn't necessarily looking for a church home.  But an atheist made an announcement at a meeting and ....  here she is.  Yup.  Sometimes God does crazy things.

Comments

Popular Posts